Debut and Only Game: Round 4, 1898 vs Geelong, aged 22 years, 319 days
Carlton Player No. 51
Goals : 1
DOB: 13 July, 1875
Recruited from Cumberland, Tommy Kinman represented Carlton in a single game in Season 1898, but was able to manage at least one kick that went through the big sticks. Prior to playing for Carlton, Kidman represented West Melbourne, North Melbourne VFA and Cumberland. He was born in Melbourne.
Kinman is one of about a dozen players who achieved the 1-game 1-goal feat, including Alf Huggett in 1916, Charles Rauber in 1912 and Gordon Casey in 1968.
Kinman passed away on the 22nd November, 1941 aged 66.
LinksBlueseum: Summary of playing statistics for Tommy Kinman | Kinman's Blueseum Image Gallery
Contributors to this page: tmd1
Page last modified on Thursday 30 of August, 2012 16:48:30 AEST by .
- Sam Rowe 2015.jpg
- 1922 Leo Credlin
- Sheehan at pre-seasion training, 2015.jpg
- Ciaran Sheehan in action for the Northern Blues.jpg
- The Menzies Bentley on its platform at Princes Park.jpg
- 1910 Col. Robert Robertson p 1 of 7
- 1910 Col. Robert Robertson p2
- 1910 Col. Robert Robertson p3
- 1910 Col. Robert Robertson p4
- 1910 Col. Robert Robertson p5
79 online users