Debut and Only Game: Round 4, 1898 vs Geelong, aged 22 years, 319 days
Carlton Player No. 51
Goals : 1
DOB: 13 July, 1875
Recruited from Cumberland, Tommy Kinman represented Carlton in a single game in Season 1898, but was able to manage at least one kick that went through the big sticks. Prior to playing for Carlton, Kidman represented West Melbourne, North Melbourne VFA and Cumberland. He was born in Melbourne.
Kinman is one of about a dozen players who achieved the 1-game 1-goal feat, including Alf Huggett in 1916, Charles Rauber in 1912 and Gordon Casey in 1968.
Kinman passed away on the 22nd November, 1941 aged 66.
LinksBlueseum: Summary of playing statistics for Tommy Kinman | Kinman's Blueseum Image Gallery
Contributors to this page: tmd1
Page last modified on Thursday 30 of August, 2012 16:48:30 AEST by .
- Alf Williamson 1915.jpg
- Fallen Blues memorial stone at Princes Park - April 2015.jpg
- Fallen Blues memorial stone at Princes Park - plaque detail.jpg
- Fen McDonald 1914.jpg
- 1909 Carlton Guernsey worn by mascot in 1913
- 1899 Bobadil J. Hooper
- 1907 Rnd 3 Crowd v Melbourne MCG
- 1907 Rnd 3 vs Melbourne MCG
- 1907 Rnd 3 v Melb. MCG
- 1907 Rnd 3 v Melbourne MCG
83 online users