Debut and Only Game: Round 4, 1898 vs Geelong, aged 22 years, 319 days
Carlton Player No. 51
Goals : 1
DOB: 13 July, 1875
Recruited from Cumberland, Tommy Kinman represented Carlton in a single game in Season 1898, but was able to manage at least one kick that went through the big sticks. Prior to playing for Carlton, Kidman represented West Melbourne, North Melbourne VFA and Cumberland. He was born in Melbourne.
Kinman is one of about a dozen players who achieved the 1-game 1-goal feat, including Alf Huggett in 1916, Charles Rauber in 1912 and Gordon Casey in 1968.
Kinman passed away on the 22nd November, 1941 aged 66.
LinksBlueseum: Summary of playing statistics for Tommy Kinman | Kinman's Blueseum Image Gallery
Contributors to this page: tmd1
Page last modified on Thursday 30 of August, 2012 16:48:30 AEST by .
- David Cuningham.jpg
- Matthew Wright.jpg
- Matt Wright during his playing days at Adelaide.jpg
- Coach Brendon Bolton welcomes Jacob Weitering to Carlton.jpg
- Jacob Weitering.jpg
- Weitering takes a big pack mark for Vic Country - 2015.jpg
- Stephen Silvagni takes another 'speccy' against Collingwood.jpg
- Football commentator Lou Richards joins the Bluebirds.jpg
- Classic defence - Bruce Doull punches the ball clear.jpg
- 1960 Night Series match at South Melbourne - Carlton vs Richmond.jpg
152 online users