During her tenure on the board Lauraine was instrumental in initiatives such as 'GenerationBlue'. which was a social grouping specifically for young adult Carlton supporters.
A highly successful dealer in fine art – especially Australian works - she was the Managing Director of Lauraine Diggins Fine Art, and of course, a passionate Blues supporter from birth. Her father Brighton Diggins was the Blues 1938 premiership captain-coach.
- Coach Brendon Bolton welcomes Jacob Weitering to Carlton.jpg
- Jacob Weitering.jpg
- Weitering takes a big pack mark for Vic Country - 2015.jpg
- Stephen Silvagni takes another 'speccy' against Collingwood.jpg
- Football commentator Lou Richards joins the Bluebirds.jpg
- Classic defence - Bruce Doull punches the ball clear.jpg
- 1960 Night Series match at South Melbourne - Carlton vs Richmond.jpg
- Carlton Footballers Cricket Team 1932-33.jpg
- The huge crowd at the 1938 Grand Final vs Collingwood.jpg
- 1909 VFL Grand Final -South Melbourne enters the field.jpg
107 online users