During her tenure on the board Lauraine was instrumental in initiatives such as 'GenerationBlue'. which was a social grouping specifically for young adult Carlton supporters.
A highly successful dealer in fine art – especially Australian works - she was the Managing Director of Lauraine Diggins Fine Art, and of course, a passionate Blues supporter from birth. Her father Brighton Diggins was the Blues 1938 premiership captain-coach.
- Shane Watson.jpg
- Dale Amos coaching at Geelong.jpg
- Dale Amos.jpg
- Dale Amos portrait.jpg
- Amos on the burst for Sth Barwon.jpg
- Tim Clarke portrait.jpg
- Tim Clarke coaching at Richmond.jpg
- Tim Clarke during his playing days at Hawthorn.jpg
- Soapy steers one through.jpg
- 'Soapy' drives a long shot home.jpg
124 online users