Career: 1866 - 1871
1866 May 05
B. Robinson is named in the 25 man President's team vs the Vice President's team practice match.
1871 The Argus has Robinson named in a Carlton Second Twenty side that played Carlton United at Royal Park, Saturday 26th August.
The book "Origins of Australian Football" has a J. Robinson listed on the 1871 Carlton team squad. Same player?
LinksBlueseum: Pre VFL Players
Contributors to this page:
Page last modified on Tuesday 22 of September, 2015 20:28:45 AEST by .
- 1924 Rnd 7 v South Melb Princes Park
- 1924 Rnd 7 CFC team v S. Melb
- 1933 Rnd 9 v N. Melb Arden Street - Jim Park
- 1933 Rnd 9 v N. Melb - Harry Vallence
- 1933 Rnd 9 v N. Melb Arden Street
- 1933 Rnd 9 v N. Melb Rod Leffanue
- Football clinic at Princes Park, 1973.jpg
- Carlton beats Richmond in 1973 Qualifying Final.jpg
- Barry Armstrong in colour.jpg
- Barry Armstrong in action against Richmond..jpg
176 online users