Career: 1866 - 1871
1866 May 05
B. Robinson is named in the 25 man President's team vs the Vice President's team practice match.
1871 The Argus has Robinson named in a Carlton Second Twenty side that played Carlton United at Royal Park, Saturday 26th August.
The book "Origins of Australian Football" has a J. Robinson listed on the 1871 Carlton team squad. Same player?
LinksBlueseum: Pre VFL Players
Contributors to this page:
Page last modified on Tuesday 22 of September, 2015 20:28:45 AEST by .
- 1976 Rnd 15 v Fitzroy Carlton's No1 Ticket Holder Sir Robert Menzies
- On the beach with Charlie 2015.jpg
- Charlie Curnow playing for the Geelong Falcons 2015.jpg
- Charlie Curnow portrait 2015.jpg
- Bound by Blue - Harry McKay.jpg
- Harry McKay 2015.jpg
- McKay marks on the lead for Vic Country, 2015.jpg
- The McKay twins Ben and Harry, 2015.jpg
- Bound by Blue - Daniel Gorringe.jpg
- 1976 Rnd 1 Kevin Heath & Alex Jesaulenko
112 online users